To Join Adventure Advocates and receive our Standard active
lifestyle benefits, simply select either Individual or Family tab below
For Benefit and Pricing Details, Please Select Individual or Family Membership
(for definition of family click here)
To be considered a Family, you and one or more family members need to be enrolled that meet the definitions below.
"Spouse" means the lawful Spouse, under age 70 (unless otherwise stated in the Application), of an Insured.
"Dependent" means the Insured's unmarried child who:
- Has his principal residence with the Insured;
- Chiefly relies on the Insured for support and maintenance; and
- Is within the following age groups (unless otherwise shown in the Application):
- Under 19 years of age;
- 19 but less than 25 years of age and enrolled in a School as a full time student; or
- 19 or more years of age, and primarily supported by the Insured and incapable of self- sustaining employment by reason of mental or physical handicap.
Child can include stepchild, foster child, legally adopted child, a child of adoptive parents pending adoption proceedings, and natural child.